Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Polish design firm Widawscy Studio Architektury have created a home full of colour and pattern
- Charcoal grey as a backdrop for a family home? With pops of bright colour and plenty of natural light, one young couple have brought out its fun side
- Greys, beiges and a splash of greyish pink make for a wonderful colour palette
- Shaynna Blaze’s 10 Commandments of Colour
- Spruce up your hallway spaces with dazzling, bold geometrics! This geometric wallpaper design boasts sleek lines and a vibrant colour palette. Brighten up your home in time for summer with this unique wall mural.
- Colour Scheme – like the bottom one – grays, creams, and corals
- The combination of dark blue range of shades (from blue-black to very pale blue) and golden-beige colour makes a harmonious palette that can be used to des.
- Modern colour & styling with natural warmth
- Exterior colour – brick stairs.
- Wow love all the colour! Reversible Destiny Lofts (Tokyo/ Japan)
- Colour blocked boards