Photo via: thechive.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- A beautiful 192 sq ft tiny house in Utah, built as an income property
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.
- Bunks in the closet.
- American John deKoven Hill Reticulated Aluminum Modular Panel AR6658 $695.00 Designer: John deKoven Hill (American, 1920-96) | Manufacturer: Schmidt Ornamental Iron Works (Evanston, IL) Provenance: Fence panels for the Hyde Park Redevelopment project (1503-09 East 56th Street, Chicago, IL) near the University of Chicago. Architect: Harry Weese. Originally designed for the Corbett House (Cincinnati, OH, built 1959). Literature: House Beautiful, Pace Setter, February 1960. 1960 W 17.75
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.
- Gorgeous built in, love the molding!!
- Built in mirror with hidden jewelery storage. (This would fit nicely between the wall studs.) @ DIY Home Cuteness
- Palo Alto Plantation in Donaldsonville, LA built 1850
- built in design for the living room. book shelves and a counter……or bedroom….I see tv space, shoe/bag shelves & sweater/ jean organization …. And then some!
- This is brilliant! Ive built two platform beds in my life and hated each one for different reasons. This is so simple and wonderful…this will be my third one for sure!