Photo via: desiretoinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Could add white beams to the plank ceilings to bring some light up
- Its all in the details! Loving the mix of stone fireplace and wood beams, cozy and inviting! By Starr Homes
- I love, love, brick and stone together especially when beams are included!
- open and light – beams
- Converting an old farm into a warm industrial farmhouse with big view on an old brick wall, original wooden beams and the beautiful area around the farmhouse.
- LOVE: Wood beams, sliding barn door, and hanging mirror
- This is exactly what I envision for our master bedroom. Everything, the beams, floors, sitting area…
- Vaulted ceiling with wooden beams
- VJ raked ceiling, exposed beams, window over the bifolds, white curtains, rear patio, grey and white furniture with pops of colour
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- So Long, Popcorn Ceilings: 8 Transformative Overhead Architectural Hacks | your rental apartment or newly-built home didnt come with coffered ceilings or pressed tin tiles? Set your sights above that unsightly popcorn or drop ceilings youve been dealt. All eight of these ceiling hacks will lend architectural interest to a boring room—whether you channel intricate European plasterwork or rustic exposed wood beams is entirely up to you.
- Large Reclaimed barn beam light fixture with 16 by 7MWoodworking