Photo via: pbteen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- Recessed bed – cool loft idea this is a wonderful idea for kids- they tear up the furniture, spill drinks, food, jump on sofa-this would solve all of those problems-put a mattress protector on mattress and a sheet that u can wash when it gets dirty! Kids would love this, they can jump-wrestle-eat
- Loft your bed. Have a closet underneath. Great place to have a desk too!
- Loft bed with stairs, drawers, closet, shelves and desk
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- I think Ive seen the decorative brackets at Hobby Lobby…and neat how they used the different tiles beneath and the beadboard above
- White Beadboard Console Table in Kitchen | Kirklands
- Loft beds are a great way to save space, but they can also be super interesting and stylish.Heres a roundup of loft beds in kids rooms from The Boo and the Boy.
- A stylish loft bedroom. Love the bedding too. Take a look at www.naturalbedcompany.co.uk for similar bedding.
- This modern kids bedroom features a custom designed wood bunk bed, each with their own desk and side of the room, and a lofted playroom.
- This exactly what I picture in my mind when I think of loft living….