Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love symmetry and I love pretty things! This is gorgeous! The natural wood, white sinks and black mirrors are so ! : @alyssarosenheck . . . homedesign homeinspo mystylewednesday mybhg dslooking homeinspo homedecor bathroom interiordesign interiordecor sodomino mybhg prettylittlethings thatsdarling ohwowyes house_sprucing alyssarosenheck
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)
- Would be pretty in shower enclosure. Get creative with mirrors. | 31 Tiny House Hacks To Maximize Your Space
- Mosaic Mirrors
- Check out this great list of DIY Mirror Home Decor Ideas. Mirrors are a great way to add dimension and depth to any room!
- Architect Benedikt Bolza designed the mirrors, heated copper towel racks, and travertine-top washstands that furnish the master bath of his family’s Umbrian retreat.
- Antique Mirrors – The Glass Shoppe
- Iron mirrors designed by decorator Rela Gleason and made by McLain Wiesand hang above his-and-her marble vanities in Gleason’s Northern California home.
- Set Of 2 Oil Drum Mirrors
- Illuminated live walls behind offset mirrors create a natural warmth with visual impact
- frames and mirrors and light green walls
- The Vipp Modern Steel Shelter: This 55 square meter modern steel cabin was born in a rugged landscape framed by naked trees and a silent lake that mirrors in the sky frame window facade. (The link has lots more photos.)