Photo via: makeuptutorials.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Make these 52 small changes to your spending habits to save more money in the New Year. Simple tips that can add up to big savings. Personal finance tips to get yourself on a workable budget.
- So Long, Popcorn Ceilings: 8 Transformative Overhead Architectural Hacks | your rental apartment or newly-built home didnt come with coffered ceilings or pressed tin tiles? Set your sights above that unsightly popcorn or drop ceilings youve been dealt. All eight of these ceiling hacks will lend architectural interest to a boring room—whether you channel intricate European plasterwork or rustic exposed wood beams is entirely up to you.
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Home Ec: How to Save Your Plants (and your Money!) | Design*Sponge
- Saturated blues, from deep marine to Caribbean turquoise, are interspersed with cool gray and set off by lots of clean white, giving these stairs a sophisticated edge. | Photo: Geoffrey Hodgdon
- Built by Reclaimed Space from salvaged materials at their facility in Austin, TX; 640sf with one bdrm/one bath, plus a nice deck & screened porch . cottage cabin tiny_home