Photo via: graphiconart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom Design Idea – An Open Shelf Below The Countertop (17 Pictures) | This shelf also holds a set of drawers at one end to provide more storage and keep bathroom products more organized.
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)
- Bathroom love – desire to inspire More
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Hadley Court shares a gallery of Showstopping bathroom tiles! More
- This gallery wall puts the *pow* in powder room! In a small space like a bathroom, sometimes more really is more, especially with matching color tones and varying textures.
- Bathroom under stairs idea More
- If if wanted more modern Id be all about this bathroom. Love the freshness of it
- Kmart hack bathroom caddy shelves painted black and white to make it more modern kmarthack
- Kitchen Countertop Surfaces 101 – STUDIO MCGEE. *Although it can be heat resistance, marble can be discolored or crack with extreme heat changes.
- The Pinterest 100: Home; Think outside the box with geometric patterned tiles for the floor, backsplash or a countertop.
- teak countertop and accents, basins and tub by Toto, graphite & white stone tile