Photo via: freepicturestore.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Private investor Charles Logue and his wife, Candy, spent five years building this beachfront home on Oahu’s North Shore inspired by their love of Southeast Asian architecture. ‘I’m attracted to Balinese architecture and I’m attracted to monasteries. It’s kind of a Balinese monastery,’ says Mr. Logue. He estimates they spent $13 million on the house including the $4.34 million they paid for the land and the original 1960s-era home in 2007.
- Buçaco Palace, Portugal
- Villa Cascais A vertical garden designed by landscape architecture firm Proap at a villa in Lisbon, Portugal.
- alfama, lisbon | portugal
- Maison particulière, Portugal – contemporary – Sunroom – Other Metro – MATIERES MARIUS AURENTI
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- House In Myslowice – Picture gallery
- A long weekend & mudroom goodness for you to enjoy! bestfriendclient katemarkerinteriors mudroom myonepiece by katemarkerinteriors
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- string lights.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Modern poolhouse crépi met hout | Bogarden