Photo via: homedsgn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inspired by Portlands upscale urban landscape, this newly constructed, modern condo is a sophisticated and luxurious retreat that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. The residence is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring extensive wood floors, quartz counters, chic recessed lighting, gas fireplace and great flex space on lower level with living room, bedroom and bath. This immaculate 4BD/3.5BA, 2400SF unit attached only by one garage wall i…
- Modern three-storey single family residence designed in 2012 by HYLA Architects in Singapore. home design architecture
- Sage Brush residence, CO. Poss Architecture Planning Interior Design
- Shingle Style Residence | ACM Design | Architecture
- The threshold between indoors and out is seamless in a Sonoma County residence featuring floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Photo by Matthew Millman.
- The Wilkinson Residence by Oshatz Architects sits like a little nest among the trees.
- A brick front facade brings a distinguished touch to this Anaheim Hills, CA home.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Americas most expensive home on the market is this $195 million Beverly Hills mansion, which sits on 25 acres and includes a 27-car garage.
- Set in the prestigious “Golden Flats,” one of the best-situated neighborhoods in Beverly Hills on the south side of Sunset Boulevard is “Maison 613,” a French chateau-style home that paints immersive luxury with design elegance.
- On Long Island, New York, Peter Pennoyer Architects crafted a retreat inspired by the early-1900s residence that previously graced the property; the decor is by Matthew Patrick Smyth
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- The parts of a Gothic cathedral Graphic History of Architecture by John Mansbridge