Photo via: comfyho.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- walk-in shower – great way to keep air circulation and not worry about cleaning a glass door or washing curtains.
- I’ll never forget the story that antiques dealer John Rosselli told me about how Babe Paley once said to him, “you know John, you can never be too rich or too think or own too much blue and white porcelain.” While blue and white Chinese porcelain looks great year round, it has always been associated […]
- I like the floor to ceiling windows. Not sure about wood on ceiling . . .maybe in a different color / tone
- barn wood flooring. so beautiful.
- reclaimed barn wood flooring – Google Search
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Elf house on a tree. Definitely something for little kids or for grandparents that like to have children believe in fairies and elves.
- Cabanas by the New Jersey Barn Co. flank the compounds swimming pool; concrete sheep decorate the lawn.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- 29. A bathroom floor above an abyss (okay, you might need to have access to an abandoned mine or elevator shaft for this)
- Im sorry, WHY have I never thought about this?! Mind blown!