Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- This Small Brooklyn Apartment Feels Comfortable, Not Cramped refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/homepolish-writers-brooklyn-retreatslide-15 If a small kitchen is this well-organized, it feels comfortable instead of cramped. I have space for everything I need, and thats all that matters.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Decorating in small places, to save space install old doors on rollers. Vintage chic look and easy DIY project Works great for any size space too
- maison scandinavia / residence á st-tropez – is there a sliding glass door, that opens like a regular door after sliding? (that way it is out of the way…)
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Work with our designers to put together your perfect look. Pick what you love and well ship it to your door. For a limited time get a credit towards your furniture purchase!
- 4. Put shelving in unused corners of the house! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- The siding of this home has been painted a rich dark green, and the recessed entry to the home is highlighted with a cedar lining. Two floor-to-ceiling windows face the street, with the front door position to the side, allowing for space for a porch.