Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cabanas by the New Jersey Barn Co. flank the compounds swimming pool; concrete sheep decorate the lawn.
- I want a barn outside of my plantation house!
- Barn wood flooring never have to worry about kids or dogs scratching the wood floor.
- corner office or study area with double sliding barn doors, by Shumacher Homes
- Barn Door -HOUSE SEVEN design + build
- Elf house on a tree. Definitely something for little kids or for grandparents that like to have children believe in fairies and elves.
- unique indoor swimming pool in a tunnel underneath or next to the house!
- Victorian house – I feel like this house would have a secret passageway or a room behind a bookshelf 🙂
- White color adds volume to a combination of soft gray-brown hues. This color scheme suits well exterior trim of cottage or country house, as well as balconies and loggias of city apartments. This color scheme can be used in a classic business clothes, both male and female.
- Try these unique outdoor flower planter ideas from repurposed items Great flower ideas for a flower garden in front of the house or indoor succulent garden!
- Cob house kitchen. Cob, cobb or clom is a building material consisting of clay, sand, straw, water, and earth, similar to adobe. Cob is fireproof, resistant to seismic activity, and inexpensive. It can be used to create artistic, sculptural forms and has been revived in r.ecent years by the natural building and sustainability movements.
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.