Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stunning mid-century modern Toronto time capsule house by architect Gardiner Cowan – Retro Renovation
- Gneves apartment by Gustavo Neves – MyHouseIdea
- Multi use space in a bijou apartment by Sydney based architect Nicholas Gurney
- Lebanon-based architect Paul Kaloustian took advantage of the height a dense…
- Alcázar of Segovi or also known as Segovia Castle is located on Segovia Spain and it was owned by an Arab in 12th century. In the middle ages, the castle was used as a primary fortress for Spanish monarchy. The construction appeared to be a great inspiration for Walt Disney company.
- Tree – carrer dAusias Mac, Barcelona, Spain. Designed by Viollet le Duc, one of the main inspirations of the Art Nouveau movement.
- Restaurant Blanc at Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, via Flickr
- Heres another shot of the amazing bar designed by @blackbanddesign check out their page for more inspiring interiordesign projects @tessaneustadt . projectsanclemente design designinspo houserenovation renovation stoneimpressions blackbanddesign tiled tiles tilework tiledesign tileaddiction patternedtiles decorativetiles thatsdarling custom ihavethisthingwithtiles ihavethisthingwithwalls tiletuesday winewednesday by stoneimpressions
- Terrace Property Renovation – Melbourne, Australia by Sanders
- House in Hyogo by Shogo Aratani Architect & Associates
- Architect: Eva-Marie Prineas. Photography by Chris Warnes | Simple Style Co
- Casa Navàs is a modernist buildings in the city of Reus, Catalonia, Spain. Casa Navàs is a building designed by Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, located in the citys Plaça del Mercadal.