Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- Wow! Love the white cabinets an the wood counter tops, I want this in my kitchen!
- Glass counter with rocks in it from places youve been with a colored light shining from underneath
- Command Center – better than on the kitchen counter! Some great ideas @ MyHomeLookBookMyHomeLookBook
- The builders carved out a smart space for juggling household schedules and paperwork by extending the kitchen cabinetry to include an adjacent built-in desk; upper cabinetry keeps counter clutter at bay. CoastalLiving.com
- subway tile kitchen – marble counter. Cottage kitchen..needs a bit more color, but I like it.
- Kitchen Design Idea – Pull-Out Counters | An adjustable pull-out counter gives you the freedom to create as much or as little additional counter space as you need.
- Kitchen layout idea – knock down FR wall to have open rounded counter and close up door to LR
- I love how the cookbooks look sitting in a pretty wire basket on the counter!
- Find these stunning stools in counter or bar height at www.chachkies.com
- Working with kitchen specialist Sarah Blanks, Debbie and Nicole were careful to maintain the room’s original character, preserving details such as the cabinetry’s ironwork and beamed ceiling. Above, O&G counter stools in a shade similar to robin’s-egg blue bring a touch of classic American style to the room.
- YES. yes yes yes. Love the little peek-a-boo between the counter and upper cabinets to see into the next room! Also like the light fixture and vaguely industrial stools, plus contrast of dark walls through the all white doorway there.