Photo via: escapadeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- Darryl’s design for the master bath is streamlined and elegant—but not without intrigue. “I have a fascination with horses. I think they are beautiful creatures,” he says. “I also have an incredible capacity to shop from a moving car, and I actually saw this horse from a window of my car in traffic.”
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- Two of my favorite things – a walk in shower with no door to clean and a deep soaking tub!
- Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It’s been a little on the crazy side over here, I’m not gonna lie. Work and family are keeping me busy, so I apologize for my lack of posts these days. I truly do miss you all, and although I don’t have any major projects to …
- I have featured this beauty once before but just had to include it once again in this collection because it is that awesome. This would look amazing with any Farmhouse Decor or any Decor period. When you visit Golden Sycamore you will find the full tutorial …this is the perfect weekend project!
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.
- OR WATCH MOVIES IN OR SOMETHING thats pretty freakin awesome
- The couple that plays together stays together. These awesome pillows are perfect for any gaming couple! Keep them for yourself or give them as a truly personal gift. FEATURES – Prices are for a set of
- Lisboa Tile Stencil – I just think this is gorgeous in its intricacy. I would love to put this in my stairwell!
- Beautiful and creative tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!