Photo via: upcycledtreasures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find frames from a thrift store, attach wood to all sides, paint and hang on wall. New and creative shelves
- Find inspiration around every corner just like Lizbeth from Home and Fabulous did when recreating her bedroom! A simply unique pillow transformed this room just in time for the summer. Read more about it on our blog!
- I have featured this beauty once before but just had to include it once again in this collection because it is that awesome. This would look amazing with any Farmhouse Decor or any Decor period. When you visit Golden Sycamore you will find the full tutorial …this is the perfect weekend project!
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Get inspiration for your work in progress: a new home decor project! Find out the best living room ideas for your interior design project at http://www.maisonvalentina.net/
- Looking to make a statement? Perhaps this Artistic Barn Door is just the idea that will get you going on your project. Find additional great ideas here: http://InteriorBarnDoors.org/
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- AWESOME wallpaper! I want a street in Sevilla or Bruges or Dublin! FIND A IMAGE you love around the world and open up your home with just a wall decor
- Giant Copper Rain Shower Wonderful Water Feature Design! LOVE! Imagine this Giant Copper Rain Shower in your garden on hot summer days it would be just awesome!
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors
- Renovation is a great way to increase the value of your home because you’re reinvesting in your current property. Check out these home improvement tips to take your space from drab to fab, and learn how to finance your next project.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.