Photo via: aspiremetro.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 The Esplanade, Alpine, NJ 07620 | MLS 1635025 | Zillow
- Singaporean Office Garden An award-winning interior garden created by Tierra Design / POD for a building in Singapores Central Business District.
- White Color Style in Modern Minimalist Decorations for Home Inspiration
- In this minimalist interior softness and warmth are super important, but need to be as elemental and rustic as the other materials, hence fur, faux fur and (best) wool pelts are going to be used liberally.
- Here a ultra low credenza Paola designed by Oswald Vermaercke for V-form. This Belgium production is created first in 1959 and was named to our Belgium queen who married at the time with Albert our King. Remarks of Danish influence is remarkable in the Paola line. The design is minimalist and simple in line. The structure is Functional and decorative. This Ultra low credenza has all the looks it need.
- Heathdale Residence in Toronto, Canada, designed by TACT Design.
- The threshold between indoors and out is seamless in a Sonoma County residence featuring floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Photo by Matthew Millman.
- Augustusburg Palace, Bruehl, Germany ~ Staircase. The palace was the residence of the Prince-bishops of Cologne. It was built under elector Clemens-August (Wittelsbach, 1700-1761). Staircase was finished in 1743.
- This romantic residence in Santa Barbara is all about livin it big.
- House on the Bluffs is an impressive modern residence designed by Toronto-based studio Taylor Smyth Architects in Scarborough, Ontario,
- Modern three-storey single family residence designed in 2012 by HYLA Architects in Singapore. home design architecture
- Award-winning Swiss Passive multi-unit 2010 | Peter Schurch | Bern, Switzerland