Photo via: oldhouseonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Americana abounds in this dining room, including this handsome quilt and folksy horse and cart. Photo: Eric Roth
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)
- In this minimalist interior softness and warmth are super important, but need to be as elemental and rustic as the other materials, hence fur, faux fur and (best) wool pelts are going to be used liberally.
- See this Instagram photo by @zeynepshome • 6,744 likes
- Combines several beautiful colors: contrasting shades of yellow, orange, coral and violet. At first look bright colors don’t annoy but rather attract attention. This color scheme can be used in summer wardrobe of active girl who likes to stand out from the crowd.
- Forget about the styling its a bit Boho, I just wanted you to look at the different materials used? Natural and washed Grey with Timber. The sofa would look great in a white Linen?
- White color adds volume to a combination of soft gray-brown hues. This color scheme suits well exterior trim of cottage or country house, as well as balconies and loggias of city apartments. This color scheme can be used in a classic business clothes, both male and female.
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- Let simple materials meet in a color scheme that brings out the green. Styling: Emma Wallmén Photo: Andrea Turander
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- Leo understands how to recreate authentic French Country details inside and out. Having a hard time finding someone who understands authentic European details and how to apply them? You should talk to Leo. Leodowellinteriors.com
- Love these colors, this is what I mean by choosing a color story for the house.