Photo via: dustjacket-attic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- Jumbo stay hostel in Stockholm lovehostels
- my scandinavian home: A cottage in the Stockholm archipelagos
- Interior Inspiration – Hotel Lounges | A classic lounge with a modern twist at The Ett Hem Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden theloungeco hotel hotellounge lounge architecture interiordesign stylish elegant bar sofa chair interiorinspiration
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- It may seem like storing commodities in your attic is just a hassle, but this will definitely change your perspective!
- bathroom in attic bedroom
- Even a low-ceilinged attic can make for a romantic master when decorated in soft pinks and white-washed furniture. Consider a low bookshelf under the windows, wispy curtains hung high above frames to make windows feel bigger and a bed on a low frame to make the room seem taller.
- This will be in the far left corner of the room, and lead up into the attic nook. The beige wall paint is exactly how I picture the room, along with the wooden floor.
- Moon to Moon: The Eclectic Stockholm home of……. Daphne and Rolf
- Villa Midgard stockholm architecture
- Gneves apartment by Gustavo Neves – MyHouseIdea