Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- West End Tiny House by Tiny in a Box Makes the Most of its Small Space –
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- The Margravial Opera House is a Baroque opera house in the town of Bayreuth, Germany, built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre (de). It is one of Europes few surviving theatres of the period and has been extensively restored. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.
- Darryl’s design for the master bath is streamlined and elegant—but not without intrigue. “I have a fascination with horses. I think they are beautiful creatures,” he says. “I also have an incredible capacity to shop from a moving car, and I actually saw this horse from a window of my car in traffic.”
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- Dressing a Victorian Hotel with High Street brand Laura Ashley
- Is your dream to live off-grid in any place of your choosing? The tiny egg-shaped Ecocapsule could be the low-energy home you’re looking for. Designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, the Ecocapsule is a micro-shelter that packs an impressive sustainable punch—the ultra-portable house is powered by solar and wind energy, and also includes rainwater collection and filtration.
- With 2 bedrooms in 800 sq ft, this energy-efficient laneway house is a good size for the young family that lives there. | www.facebook.com/SmallHouseBliss
- American John deKoven Hill Reticulated Aluminum Modular Panel AR6658 $695.00 Designer: John deKoven Hill (American, 1920-96) | Manufacturer: Schmidt Ornamental Iron Works (Evanston, IL) Provenance: Fence panels for the Hyde Park Redevelopment project (1503-09 East 56th Street, Chicago, IL) near the University of Chicago. Architect: Harry Weese. Originally designed for the Corbett House (Cincinnati, OH, built 1959). Literature: House Beautiful, Pace Setter, February 1960. 1960 W 17.75