Photo via: manhattan-nest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This makes way more sense than dragging an ironing board out: Quilted ironing board with magnets for the top of the dryer! — no more wrestling with the ironing board!
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Classical wedding dress with excessive fabric folding into such a beautiful way. The off shoulder really adds character and elegance. wedding weddingdress bride lace runway
- DIY Cedar Bath Mat – so much better than a soggy fabric one
- Three art students transformed this electrical tower in Hattingen, Germany into a stained glass lighthouse. The urban art installation used Acrylglas (plexiglass) rather than traditional stained glass for safety reasons.
- Rustic Master Bathroom – Found on Zillow Digs. That is awesome! (Needs to be one way glass though!)
- How to get a smooth Polyurethane finish. Expert tips for applying a flawless clear finish
- Mid century modern: One panel of glass all the way to the raked ceiling. Entire wall is glass except for columns. Dropped ceiling area to one side
- As is usual with a new film release, the creative minds behind The Great Gatsby have been discussing their inspiration and what they hoped to bring to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic novel of decadence and social unrest. Head of Production/Costume … Continued
- Potted bamboo screen: 22 Fascinating and Low Budget Ideas for Your Yard and Patio Privacy
- DIY: Hideout canopy I did this for my meditation space and love it! It provides just the right amount of privacy and noise barrier without being completed separated from children and family.