Photo via: delightfull.eu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- The easiest tiles ever! These are solid and powerful adhesive wall tiles. Apply over any size of tile or straight onto the wall. No cementing or grouting, Steam and water resistant so theyre perfect for the bathroom and the kitchen. They can also be used for all sorts of other applications, so long as the surface is non-porous you can stick these tiles anywhere! Perfect for fast, affordable and functional bathroom design. InteriorDesign DIY
- Heavens Face Shot shows the green grass by her side. She is one of the houses on tour that shows a larger size of 11 x 21 with nearly 500 sf of living space twixt the bottom and loft floors. She is about to get a new set of doors on the side to go on the porch too.
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- Accent floor to ceiling grey subway tile wall makes the thin bathroom feel larger.
- “This bedroom by Nicole from @littlelibertyrooms would have to be one of our all time faves!! We were so thrilled to see it grace the pages of the latest…”
- Red house on the beach – HelloRed http://www.delightfull.eu/
- the white shelf with the art makes for a lovely gallery-in-rotation, which is perfect for Etsy print collectors to move stuff around without hammering into the wall each time I decide to change things up!
- Layers of glazes, paints, and stains create cabinet finishes seemingly worn by time and touched by generations of cooks. Here, black, red, and blue finishes stack up beneath a crackled top coat, which creates a glazed finish that allows each color to be seen and appreciated. Bin-style pulls underscore the cabinets vintage essence.
- Lasvit’s smoke colored Press lamps at Minotti Cucine showrooms in Miami and Milan. In the Press lamp design the glass tubes are pressed as though they were pinched and the light source is ﬁtted into the resulting narrowed space. Unusual in that relies on no metal form, its compression produces a soft, organic form and imbues each lamp with a singular visual aspect. LasvitDesign Miami Milan MinottiCucine Showroom InteriorDesign Press Nendo OkiSato Design DesignLighting Glass