Photo via: johnlewis.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- This moon-shaped tent hangs from a sturdy tree after you use its special pulley system. The stainless steel frame collapses for easy transportation, while the floor is built of lightweight pine wood. Each tent is handcrafted and tailor-made to fit your desires, with available upgrades including cushions, rugs, beanbags, and integrated LED lights. Apparently a young man named Rufus Martin came up with the concept for roomoon as a project for school, and then he just kept going and going.
- Take a break from the day, cozy up with this extra comfy cushion and dream away! This colorful, round cushion cover is topped with textured embroidery in stunningly intricate patterns. Perfect for floor life around a coffee table or atop your couch!
- Inspired by Portlands upscale urban landscape, this newly constructed, modern condo is a sophisticated and luxurious retreat that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. The residence is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring extensive wood floors, quartz counters, chic recessed lighting, gas fireplace and great flex space on lower level with living room, bedroom and bath. This immaculate 4BD/3.5BA, 2400SF unit attached only by one garage wall i…
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- The royalty, class and luxury of the Bourbon dynasty, represented by Louis XIV, inspired the velvet BOURBON sofa, which makes up any refined ambience.CAY represents in a contemporary lighting piece, nature’s ultimate scream – an eruption. This wall lamp flows in rawest shapes as lava flows during a volcano eruption.A contemporary masterpiece born in Beijing’s skyline. The astonishing KYAN Console is a modern, edgy and strong furniture design piece created to take the cosmopolitan style of urban tribes into your Design house
- Dont be afraid to make a statement with color! Remember, it’s only paint — a design decision that you can easily update as your taste changes. We love these bold doors painted in BEHRs Star Spangled blue!
- This Hampshire kitchen epitomises Lewis Alderson’s attention to detail in design. Housed in part of a former Brewery, the building benefits from high ceilings, original sash windows and beautiful barn-style doors. The kitchen has been designed as a collection of large free-standing pieces rather than fully fitted, to suit the proportions of the room.
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Combines several beautiful colors: contrasting shades of yellow, orange, coral and violet. At first look bright colors don’t annoy but rather attract attention. This color scheme can be used in summer wardrobe of active girl who likes to stand out from the crowd.