Photo via: ecstasycoffee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.
- Add Seating With Floor Space – How To Turn Your Patio Into A Second Living Room – Photos
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- Make these 52 small changes to your spending habits to save more money in the New Year. Simple tips that can add up to big savings. Personal finance tips to get yourself on a workable budget.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- 11 Ways to Add Color to Your Kitchen
- 10 Ways to Add Colorful Vintage Style to Your Kitchen