Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s A Look At How The Sculptural Panels Of The Dior Flagship Store In Seoul Were Made
- Layers of colorful concrete were poured onsite into a formwork mold to create a bar for Scroll Ice Creams flagship store in Australia.
- ☆ Holographic Cube Building :¦: Originally made for the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum, this installation covered two buildings in holographic panels that shifted color once lasers were reflected off it, creating a dazzling array of invisible light pyrotechnics.☆
- Tovi Farber is dedicated to making truly unique jewelry. Her gold jewelry designs are stemmed from her connection with the material, letting its energy guide the look and shape of each piece. Inspiration for each piece is derived from textures, colors, sketches and experiences, enabling her to create a stunning collection of rings, earrings, and necklaces, all made of 18 carat yellow gold, that possess an elegant softness to them. Find Tovi Farber jewelry at BaBoo, our San Francisco store.
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- Panels of gum wood in a variety of tones and textures cover surfaces in this Aesop store.
- Love the look of the paddles hanging over the fireplace? Frank Royce has some amazing paddles available at Seaside Gallery and Goods. Each paddle is handcrafted – made from Koa, Mahogany, Canary and Birch woods — Shop at Seaside Gallery and Goods in Newport Beach, California
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- The Valentino Flagship Store on New York’s Fifth Avenue has opened to the public. •Date: 2013-2014. •Architect: David Chipperfield Architects, Milan. •Photography: Santi Caleca.
- Photo credit: Danielle Moss of The EveryGirl ‘m sure you’ve seen the famous light gray couches, situated in exquisitely decorated living rooms, floating around Pinterest. They’re perfect. And the coolest thing? They were designed by two of my Chicago girlfriends, Danielle and Alaina–founders and editors of The EveryGirl–in collaboration with Interior Define, my favorite furniture store in the Windy City. (Though Interior Define ships all over…
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.