Photo via: redesignrevolution.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed
- If your home needs a quick update, wallpaper may be your best bet for a small change that makes a big difference. Here are 7 tropical wallpapers that will insta
- Lovely bedroom décor, beds, headboards, four poster, canopy, tufted, wooden, classical, contemporary bedroom, nightstand, walls, flooring, rugs, lamps, ceiling, window treatments, murals, art, lighting, mattress, bed linens, home décor, interiordesign bedspreads, platform beds, leather, wooden beds, sofabed
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Ready to update your kitchen faucet? This helpful infographic will show you what options you have! kitchen
- Easy and inexpensive way to update the look of your cabinets! Free tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Dont be afraid to make a statement with color! Remember, it’s only paint — a design decision that you can easily update as your taste changes. We love these bold doors painted in BEHRs Star Spangled blue!
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.
- This jersey comforter that feels like a soft tee for your entire body—$169 | 19 Insanely Cozy Accessories That Will Make You Never Want To Leave Your Bed
- Upholstered Box Springs | 27 Ways To Rethink Your Bed – I hate trying to straighten bed skirts! This could fix that!!!
- Boho bedroom | how wonderful to have a hanging chair next to your bed…
- Give an inexpensive basic round mirror a modern update with this DIY sunrise floating mirror and shelf — perfect for a bathroom vanity, but great for an entryway, too. Tutorial from Woodshop Diaries on Remodelaholic.com