Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 Ways to make a small closet more functional.
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- Nothing perks up an old piece of furniture quite like new upholstery. If youre looking for a chair or sofa that will make a statement, something a little out of the ordinary, take a gander at these 10 creative ways to reupholster old furniture.
- So Long, Popcorn Ceilings: 8 Transformative Overhead Architectural Hacks | your rental apartment or newly-built home didnt come with coffered ceilings or pressed tin tiles? Set your sights above that unsightly popcorn or drop ceilings youve been dealt. All eight of these ceiling hacks will lend architectural interest to a boring room—whether you channel intricate European plasterwork or rustic exposed wood beams is entirely up to you.
- Dazzle your houseguests with this beautiful ombre wallpaper. A soft gradual fade of colours gives the illusion of a bigger space, a foolproof way to make the most out of small spaces.
- One way to make a galley kitchen feel more open!
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Out-of-the-Box Ideas to Jump Start Your Bedroom Style | Apartment Therapy
- How To Double Your Closet Space for $51 and One Trip to the Store | Apartment Therapy
- Beautiful and Practical: Windows Indoors | Apartment Therapy: Its sort of a genius solution; a wall of windows clearly delineates separate spaces, but still lets light (and views) flow through. And if you need a little privacy, you can always install a curtain behind the windows, as in the photo above. Its the best of all possible worlds.
- House Tour: A Seattle Mid-Century Home in the Woods | Apartment Therapy
- House Tour: A Modern and Beautifully Designed Home | Apartment Therapy