Photo via: thewhoot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Inexpensive Pallet Projects You Can Do | 99 Pallets
- This hide away shelf is brilliant. Great setup for a taller person and love the space saving idea below the washer/dryer vs the regular drawers or a tiled platform
- Try these unique outdoor flower planter ideas from repurposed items Great flower ideas for a flower garden in front of the house or indoor succulent garden!
- Give an inexpensive basic round mirror a modern update with this DIY sunrise floating mirror and shelf — perfect for a bathroom vanity, but great for an entryway, too. Tutorial from Woodshop Diaries on Remodelaholic.com
- LED Acrylic laser-etched table bar stools | www.peregrineplsatics.com
- An easy DIY project using pegboard and chalkboard paint to make a fun display for candy in a media room or game room. It could also be used on an easel for an outdoor movie night!
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Easter is coming! What better thing to have in your kitchen than a golden egg. This lidded egg shape container has a gold luster finish. Great for storing your favorite things in the kitchen, bar or elsewhere. Use them in multiples across the bar or mantle for graphic effect. Get it at www.chachkies.com and receive FREE SHIPPING
- Believe it or not, a DIY Vintage Crate Succulent Garden is not only incredibly gorgeous, but also easy to make. Plus, only a few supplies are needed!
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Add another shelf or two an this would be great in a small kitchen.