Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 11 Ways to Add Color to Your Kitchen
- 31 ways to add character to your home–this site is amazing! Would LOVE to put a lot of these touches into my home! *Must remember this site!
- 10 Super Cool Ways to Paint Your Stairs
- A Well Designed ModularKitchen Will Add More Space to Your Kitchen http://www.ecstasycoffee.com/well-designed-modular-kitchen-will-add-space-kitchen/
- That Fan!!! Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- Want a sophisticated wallpaper that oozes style? This geometric wallpaper design showcases powder blues to striking denim hues. Varying shades help to add contrast and intrigue to your living room spaces.
- Windowless wall is a blank canvas you can fill with your creativity. We bring to you some essential wall decoration ideas that you can use to add style and personality to any room in your house!
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have | WoodworkerZ.com; Some, but not all, of these would work with metal.
- DIY project for the retro modern kitchen. Choose a peel and stick wallpaper to suit your style and start creating.
- Nothing perks up an old piece of furniture quite like new upholstery. If youre looking for a chair or sofa that will make a statement, something a little out of the ordinary, take a gander at these 10 creative ways to reupholster old furniture.
- BECKI OWENS- 10 Ways to Use Shiplap