Photo via: amazinginteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The 11 best ways to use the space under your stairs!
- 10 Ways to Add Colorful Vintage Style to Your Kitchen
- Here are some cool and geeky ways to pimp your home.
- COOL!!! This super cool doctor has rebuilt a complete hospital with playmobil to visualise real life hospital processes. So awesome! I suggested at work we should totally do this for our pharma packaging facility. I got mostly iognored and I got a few looks quietly questioning my sanity. @Andi Fisher Hughlett
- 10 Secrets To Picking The Perfect Paint Color
- Nothing perks up an old piece of furniture quite like new upholstery. If youre looking for a chair or sofa that will make a statement, something a little out of the ordinary, take a gander at these 10 creative ways to reupholster old furniture.
- 10 Ways to Make Cinderblock Furniture (That Doesnt Look Totally Terrible)
- BECKI OWENS- 10 Ways to Use Shiplap
- Saturated blues, from deep marine to Caribbean turquoise, are interspersed with cool gray and set off by lots of clean white, giving these stairs a sophisticated edge. | Photo: Geoffrey Hodgdon
- Let the paint drip. Open link to see some really cool ideas. I like the giant Lego re-do a lot!
- How to Make your Home Look Expensive! Super ideas.
- This super simple DIY Vinyl and Glass Sign is going to knock you off your feet! Not only is it easy, but with minimal supplies as well. Easy gift idea too!