Photo via: moneysavingsisters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lighting Mood Board The Castle ..Montmartre, Chelsea, New York City
- Home Ec: How to Save Your Plants (and your Money!) | Design*Sponge
- Nothing perks up an old piece of furniture quite like new upholstery. If youre looking for a chair or sofa that will make a statement, something a little out of the ordinary, take a gander at these 10 creative ways to reupholster old furniture.
- 10 Ways to Make Cinderblock Furniture (That Doesnt Look Totally Terrible)
- 10 Super Cool Ways to Paint Your Stairs
- 10 Ways to Add Colorful Vintage Style to Your Kitchen
- BECKI OWENS- 10 Ways to Use Shiplap
- “I grew up with four sisters so we all got a day of the week that was ours to sit up front (and say the prayer ). My day was Friday and it still totally…”
- Hide-away pools: Hydrofloors variable depth swimming pool floors can be simultaneously a deep diving pool, a child friendly shallow depth pool or a mid depth pool for exercise and water games whilst also offering the ability to be completely closed for security. The floor just rises and the water filters through!
- Skylights send natural light streaming into this second-floor games area, and when opened, allow warm air to escape. CoastalLiving.com
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Make these 52 small changes to your spending habits to save more money in the New Year. Simple tips that can add up to big savings. Personal finance tips to get yourself on a workable budget.