Photo via: eazywallz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EARTH is the movement and the rhythm of the world. In a contemporary or modern home decor, in a hallway or in different kinds of living room ideas, KAAMOS gives a touch of strength and class to your home furniture.Folio wall lamp by brabbu to illuminate your space with kindness
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Liven up your living space with a well placed abstract painting. Artwork ties the room together and brings out the nuanced colors in the rest of your d�cor. Check out Saatchi Arts large selection of artwork for your entryway.
- Modern Interiors are characterized by simple and functional décor that has no extra fuss involved in it. There are numerous reasons for choosing modern interior designs over traditional interior designs for your home or office.
- Is your dream to live off-grid in any place of your choosing? The tiny egg-shaped Ecocapsule could be the low-energy home you’re looking for. Designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, the Ecocapsule is a micro-shelter that packs an impressive sustainable punch—the ultra-portable house is powered by solar and wind energy, and also includes rainwater collection and filtration.
- Top 10 Tips How To Implement A Minimalist Living Room Interior for your Home
- Placement and size matters when you’re choosing a new rug. Click through to see our guide on choosing the right rug for any space on The Home Depot Blog.
- 10 DECOR IDEAS FOR YOUR BOHO HOME | eBay
- Dream Home :: Beach Boho Chic :: Living Space :: Interior + Outdoor :: Decor + Design :: Free your Wild :: See more Bohemian Home Style Inspiration @untamedorganica
- Diane Hill hand painted interiors turquoise chinoiserie mural. Colourful nursery (or childrens bedroom) inspired by 18th century silk wallpaper. Create a stunning interior design for your home decor, or a feature wall. This corner of the nursery interior features chinoiserie peonies and a beautiful chinoiserie peacock nestled in a tree.
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.