Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Centro Historico Vacation Rental – VRBO 31678 – 4 BR San Miguel de Allende House in Mexico, The Most Stylish Modern Villa in Centro – from $…
- Palacio de Longoria, .Madrid Architecture
- Casa Navàs is a modernist buildings in the city of Reus, Catalonia, Spain. Casa Navàs is a building designed by Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, located in the citys Plaça del Mercadal.
- The Margravial Opera House is a Baroque opera house in the town of Bayreuth, Germany, built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre (de). It is one of Europes few surviving theatres of the period and has been extensively restored. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- Hotel Porta Fira (aka Torres de Toyo Ito) with Torre Realia BCN Barcelona Spain
- Old Architecture Balcony Design Barcelona, Spain! Its in La Gran Via de las Corts Catalanes
- Magnificent Art Nouveau stained glass at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona Spain
- Tufted Silver Chaise by Haute House at Neiman Marcus.
- Tree – carrer dAusias Mac, Barcelona, Spain. Designed by Viollet le Duc, one of the main inspirations of the Art Nouveau movement.