Photo via: loftenberg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether your style is Manhattan Loft or rustic country, our Industrial Tripod Bookcase has the casual charm to blend seamlessly with a range of looks. Featuring an industrial style metal frame and timber shelves it can function as book shelves, or generous display area for crockery and collectibles. Its two sided design allows for use as a room divider. NB: Please enquire for availability NB: Please enquire for finish to shelves as each piece will vary
- NYC is known for its loft apartments, converted from former factories. This kitchen combines industrial stainless steel with rustic timber for a truly eclectic space. *Photo: James Geer / bauersyndication.com.au*
- Man Cave Interiors. Modern Sanctuary, Masculine Living Room. | rickysturn/home-styling
- All white living room
- Suburbs Mama: The Living Room Updated
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- [ p ι n т e r e ѕ т ] : wavyĸιara✨
- The New Living Room: 4 Top Trends | Apartment Therapy
- Farmhouse Living Room Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 4
- ♂ Masculine interior design glammed out interior design cobalt blue gray black silver hues
- Wall-to-floor vintage-style tile makes this european-inspired powder room a stylish stunner. Furniture and decor are subtly on-trend with a leather-tufted storage bench and white marble-topped vanity offering bright contrast, while a single rustic iron pendant gives the space a hint of industrial charm. Click to learn more about this small but bold bath.
- Architectural Designs Craftsman House Plan 500011VV with board and batten siding and 2 porches it is the warm and inviting home youve been looking for. Inside you get 5 beds, an open 1st floor design w/ 4 bedrooms an office and play room on the 2nd floor. Over 4100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?