Photo via: sweet-station.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Originally built as the New England Museum of Natural History in 1863, the RH building is the second oldest in the Back Bay. Worth a trip to check out the build out if you haven’t been. Restoration Hardware features upscale home goods, timeless furniture, textiles, tableware, lighting & more. Oh and there’s a wine bar!
- Very light and cold composition turned out in this palette through a combination of cool shades of blue color and spring grass. All shades in this palette belong to one color and its variations are different, so very harmonious palette. It is perfect for the creation of images of women with spring tsvetotip.
- A Quick Look At How The Flowing Panels Of The Dior Flagship Store In Korea Were Made
- Here’s A Look At How The Sculptural Panels Of The Dior Flagship Store In Seoul Were Made
- 30 Off The Grid And Self-Sustaining Earthship Homes http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/3f2t This home uses one of the world’s biggest waste problems as it’s basic building material. Can you guess what that is? The result is an incredibly strong, thermally stable home. It can also look fantastic as you can see here!:
- Dubbed Refuge du Goûter, this space-age self-sufficient shelter is being built from locally sourced pinewood, and it will be equipped with solar panels and wind turbines. Designed for the French Alpine Club by Thomas Buchi and Hervé Dessimoz from Group-H, the refuge will be the highest building in france when it opens in the near future.
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- This is a perfect shot of the 400 pieces glass butterflies mobile we made a few years ago. The Galapagos butterflies are hand made fused glass, reflecting the light perfectly, and they are used in our Galapagos pendant light and wall sconce, but many interior designers and architect like to customize it butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting